• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War books a-go-go.

595 posts in this topic

Our Fighting Forces #31 FN/FN+ Such a gorgeous copy, with a couple of small flaws keeping it out of F/VF territory… Small corner chip at top right cover, and a ¾” x 1/16” chip along left edge of back cover. Colour and gloss on the cover are pretty awesome. Cream to offwhite pages. $45.00 SOLD!

off31-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #31 FN/FN+ Such a gorgeous copy, with a couple of small flaws keeping it out of F/VF territory… Small corner chip at top right cover, and a ¾” x 1/16” chip along left edge of back cover. Colour and gloss on the cover are pretty awesome. Cream to offwhite pages. $45.00

off31-1.jpg

:takeit:

Our Fighting Forces #31 FN/FN+ Such a gorgeous copy, with a couple of small flaws keeping it out of F/VF territory… Small corner chip at top right cover, and a ¾” x 1/16” chip along left edge of back cover. Colour and gloss on the cover are pretty awesome. Cream to offwhite pages. $45.00

off31-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #32 VG+/FN- Look at this cover. Just look at it, while it melts your face. Great colour on this book. Dent at bottom of spine, and another dent at left edge of back cover. I love this book. You will too. It has HEATH, GRANDENETTI, DRUCKER AND SEVERIN… one of the single best line ups in any war book, ever. Offwhite pages. $45.00 SOLD!

off32-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #32 VG+/FN- Look at this cover. Just look at it, while it melts your face. Great colour on this book. Dent at bottom of spine, and another dent at left edge of back cover. I love this book. You will too. It has HEATH, GRANDENETTI, DRUCKER AND SEVERIN… one of the single best line ups in any war book, ever. Offwhite pages. $45.00

off32-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #32 VG+/FN- Look at this cover. Just look at it, while it melts your face. Great colour on this book. Dent at bottom of spine, and another dent at left edge of back cover. I love this book. You will too. It has HEATH, GRANDENETTI, DRUCKER AND SEVERIN… one of the single best line ups in any war book, ever. Offwhite pages. $45.00

off32-1.jpg

off32-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #43 FN/VF Amazing book, and one of the single toughest books to find from this era in nice shape. And it’s got Heath, Drucker and Kubert, and perhaps one Grandenetti’s finest covers. A killer in every way. Offwhite pages. $60.00 SOLD!

off43-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #43 FN/VF Amazing book, and one of the single toughest books to find from this era in nice shape. And it’s got Heath, Drucker and Kubert, and perhaps one Grandenetti’s finest covers. A killer in every way. Offwhite pages. $60.00

off43-1.jpg

Our Fighting Forces #43 FN/VF Amazing book, and one of the single toughest books to find from this era in nice shape. And it’s got Heath, Drucker and Kubert, and perhaps one Grandenetti’s finest covers. A killer in every way. Offwhite pages. $60.00

off43-1.jpg

Hey all,

I'm going to run off and scan another half dozen or so and then call it a night.

I'll try and get another one rolling tomorrow as well... If possible, I'll post at 5 pm EST. As always, there will be a heads up in this thread and in the Silver age thread.

Back in 15....