• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lego pics of the Avengers Movie Villains! SPOILERS

21 posts in this topic

Apologies if this has already been posted but I just saw this and wanted to share. Thoughts?

avengers-lego-box_500.jpg

avengers-lego_500.jpg

Obviously, if Thor can beat Loki himself in the Thor movie it stands to reason that Loki isn't the main villain in the flick. Maybe he's just a minor one and someone else has the honor of being the big baddie hm

My money is on someone whose name was being bandied about 2 years ago and then faded....away....as if a shroud of secrecy and a bunch of NDA's with very stiff (death!) penalties was signed by all involved.

Thoughts anyone?

avann7.jpg

I always figured they're just trolls or the like from Asgard. Loki was always enlisting help from various places to overthrow Asgard and to harass Earth.

I bet Loki is the main villain in the Avengers movie, which would hold true to the original Avengers #1. Loki was the reason the Avengers gathered together in the first place.

I can't wait.

Kang?
hm Would be very interesting

No, I don't think Kang. Look at the head pieces on those Lego bad guys. What do you see? I see a little resemblance to....some evil bastitch. And in recent Marvel movies that Marvel Studios has released what object of power have we seen? Thor, Cap, IM.....

I don't think Loki is going this alone. And IMO they're not Atlanteans like lots of folks have been speculating since at one point Stark says "If we can't save the earth we'll avenge it". I can't see Atlanteans doing something that would lay waste to the earth.

The Tesseract is the Cosmic Cube. So, in the history of Marveldom who likes themselves a good Cosmic Cube? Perhaps Loki gives someone the cube in trade for something......

Just all speculation of course.

I can't tell we what villians are from those images. :(

I think its obvious what are villians we from their images.

Transformers?

They should fight the WEEBLE WOBBLES.

Those guys won't fall down :sumo:

lol

I can only hope with all my heart that Thanos is the secret baddie in this movie. Hell, I'd take a cameo after the end credits.

If Thanos appears, I will cheer wildly at my favorite villian being on film

Then, I will clench my fist and gaze into the Infinity Well looking for a way to obtain Joeypost's amazing Thanos registry set...