• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Higher grade Marvel Pre-Hero slabs (and couple of mid-graders)

52 posts in this topic

I'd much rather sell some of these to some boardies than go the auction route. I'll give this thread a few days and see how it goes. All have been pressed.

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional :takeit: posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted :takeit: in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period. If someone waves more $$ in my face via PM after you post a in the thread, I shall not be tempted.

3. USA buyers: Priority double-boxed shipping is free within the USA. I only do well-padded boxes, no envelopes, please. I can't stand the thought of any book going out like that.

4. Non-USA buyers: PM me and let's chat first. I'm a bit clueless about overseas shipping.

5. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

6. Threadkrapping encouraged - have fun!

7. I have sold many books on eBay (it's been awhile, though) under "silverageguy", plus I have had many transactions with Dale Roberts, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more.