• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Higher grade Marvel Pre-Hero slabs (and couple of mid-graders)

52 posts in this topic

Journey Into Mystery #76 3.5 $100

12¢ price variant!

JIM_76_front.jpg

This is interesting. Three variations of this but none of them apparently a 10 center.

853560.jpg23834.jpg

Your's with the 10¢ overprinted with a black circle and an off-set "12¢".

A second with this same "12¢" in a white circle and a third with the standard font "12¢".

Journey Into Mystery #76 3.5 $100

12¢ price variant!

JIM_76_front.jpg

This is interesting. Three variations of this but none of them apparently a 10 center.

853560.jpg23834.jpg

Your's with the 10¢ overprinted with a black circle and an off-set "12¢".

A second with this same "12¢" in a white circle and a third with the standard font "12¢".

Yeah, I've never seen a 10 center...

Journey Into Mystery #78 8.0 WHITE pages $350

Dr. Strange prototype - another beaut!

JIM_78_front.jpg

JIM_78_back.jpg

JIM_78_label.jpg

:takeit: ......GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Congrats on this, great purchase. IMO pick of the litter. Superb and unique cover. Very reasonable price.

That was the one I debating keeping...but it's going to a good home.

HEY!!! I feel slighted!! Just b/c my purchase is 260 less, doesn't make me any less important!! :D

....TWO Kirby stories in TOS 31. The second is a Shangri La story that is totally cool.....plus you still have $ 260 LEFT to spend on more cool stuff. The cover on TOS 31 is a favorite.....love the details on that ole lead sled.....a new car at the time. GOD BLESS...

All books 10% off for the next 24 hours! Offer ends 8pm PT Tuesday, March 13.

So can I mail in my rebate form and get $9 back? :whistle:

....TWO Kirby stories in TOS 31. The second is a Shangri La story that is totally cool.....plus you still have $ 260 LEFT to spend on more cool stuff. The cover on TOS 31 is a favorite.....love the details on that ole lead sled.....a new car at the time. GOD BLESS...

I love that book...I now own two and will continue to pick them up as they come available. And yes, I do have $260 left :D What to buy, what to buy hm