• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Sale for those who Missed the Holiday Sale

278 posts in this topic

Ok, I don't think I purchased anything in the your Holiday thread, so the question is, this second round you are going to do. If you now purchased in the first round or the holiday thread you are not eligible for round 2? hm I bet they still go at approximately 10 seconds each....

If you didn't burn both of your choices in Round 1, you are still eligible for Round 2.

Thanks for the offering Brian, I'm usually sound asleep before your threads and always seem to miss out...the WSF 29 is the start of my EC collection, a scary pursuit but should be fun! :headbang:

Thanks for the offering Brian, I'm usually sound asleep before your threads and always seem to miss out...the WSF 29 is the start of my EC collection, a scary pursuit but should be fun! :headbang:

Sweet Book !

Coincidentally Mike I''ve also started collecting EC the past 6 weeks..After I finished my Marvel collection I was kinda drifting for a few years, and buying 3 or 4 pieces of OA wasn't scratching my itch.

I was contemplating the WSF 29 , but it was a little higher grade than what I normally buy.

I'm sticking to VGs for now :eek:

at least it wasnt 2 pages of "I'll take it" quoting the same picture with every single post....

I think that is his reasoning for doing the 2 choices.

I like it.

That way he can share the love.

I liked it until I used my two, now I'm just okay with it.

I'm selling my two choices if anyone wants them. :devil:

:jokealert:

Wrist slap (and PM sent).

lol

Mike you have started off on the best foot possible. You now need to remember a little saying "Bethlehem's are my friends" say it over and over - unless of course you want to dance in the rarefied air of Gaines copies. I love every EC I buy.