• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your least favourite graemlin

48 posts in this topic

How about this one gossip.gif. If your posting in the forums...it ain't a secret anymore!

Doesn't necessarily mean it's a secret, just that it's a "rumor" and therefore may be incorrect. I use it when I'm passing on info I got as hearsay from another person that I can't verify one way or the other.

How about this one gossip.gif. If your posting in the forums...it ain't a secret anymore!

Doesn't necessarily mean it's a secret, just that it's a "rumor" and therefore may be incorrect. I use it when I'm passing on info I got as hearsay from another person that I can't verify one way or the other.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

okay, fair enough

then how about 893censored-thumb.gif because the filter either works to much or not enough. Everyone finds a way around the filter.

shy.gif just plain ugly

juggle.gif just plain useless

893blahblah.gif almost always used as an insult

Truth is, I'm not a huge fan of emoticons. I've used them, just to fit in a bit, but if they didn't exist, I wouldn't weep.

-- Joanna

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif