• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Man-Thing #1 CGC 9.8 WOW

22 posts in this topic

yeah, but at that price it Man Thing needs to wash my car, clean my house, and fix me dinner too insane.gif
Or buy a HOM from the Vault auctions? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

check out where this is in raw condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2246937232&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

from what i've gathered, the seller is very reputable, but it's sitting at double guide with a half a day to go. looks like joshg899 and sunvalley_nascar are in a bidding war. wonder where it'll stop...

yeah, but at that price it Man Thing needs to wash my car, clean my house, and fix me dinner too insane.gif
Or buy a HOM from the Vault auctions? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Got your eyes crossed---I didn't buy a HOM from vaultauctions for $950....foreheadslap.gif

Three words: MAKE HIM PAY insane.gif

check out where this is in raw condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2246937232&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

from what i've gathered, the seller is very reputable, but it's sitting at double guide with a half a day to go. looks like joshg899 and sunvalley_nascar are in a bidding war. wonder where it'll stop...

I want to shoot comic sellers that use eBay's pic "Service". 893frustrated.gif

That is unbelievable 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

I guess movie hype works on EVERYTHING!

It's gonna make my search for a complete set of 9.8s a lot harder now, good job I picke up #1 last week thumbsup2.gif

Good LORD you sound like a woman with this comment!! insane.gif

Good LORD you sound like a woman with this comment!! insane.gif

What do you have against women, Ashley?? I would think with a name like yours you would have a little "extra" sympathy for the plight of the fairer sex. blush.gif

I sold my FF 5 for $225 more than the GPA highest. I think GPA should be used as a tool, not the end all be all... there are just too many additional factors (PQ & QP & timing being the main ones) that should also be considered.

Yeah seems $950 was it. The price on this book is mind boggling with highest GPA being $600 prior to this book selling. shocked.gif