• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite What if..?

46 posts in this topic

My pick is "What if Pheonix had not died?"

Being a big fan of the Pheonix Saga it was interesting to see just how bad it wouldve been had she (it) not died on the moon! thumbsup2.gif

i really enjoyed the story, what if conan lived in the 20th century, i cant remember the exact number of the book but it was from the 1st series and had an awesome painted cover

it was a cool story- about conan living like a barbarian but in todays times

i really enjoyed the story, what if conan lived in the 20th century, i cant remember the exact number of the book but it was from the 1st series and had an awesome painted cover

95076770084.43.GIF

That was a good one. I liked the scene where Conan beats up some guy and takes his coins, but throws away the "worthless" paper money. 27_laughing.gif

95076770084.43.GIF

more like "What if Conan were Dirty Harry!!" 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have to say I thought that What If #1 (What If Spider-Man had joined the Fantastic Four) was very enjoyable, with nice characterization and a decent plot/-script.

I admit I like issue 30's story (What If Peter Parker's clone had lived).

Wasn't there an earlier What if? where Conan fights

Captain America and the story hints at him joining the Avengers? Don't think this is that story.

95076770084.13.GIF

Yep,thats the one. When I read the books off the newstands,this was one of the few I really enjoyed.

I liked #1,and a few of the others but this was the last Marvel title I would read every month,even after a few DCs,believe it or not.Got a real kick out of the issue that had Stan and Jack and the bullpen become the Fantastic Four,for about two pages.Most of these books were best left to the imagination.

Yep,thats the one. When I read the books off the newstands,this was one of the few I really enjoyed.

I liked #1,and a few of the others but this was the last Marvel title I would read every month,even after a few DCs,believe it or not.Got a real kick out of the issue that had Stan and Jack and the bullpen become the Fantastic Four,for about two pages.Most of these books were best left to the imagination.

One of the things I liked about the series was the Watcher playing host... he played the part of Hitchcock or Rod Sterling well! thumbsup2.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! hi.gif

wow what a surprise, the Hulk goes berzerk. Like doesn't that happen in almost every issue of the hulk. It's not the words "HULK SMASH" is a calming mantra.

95076770084.45.GIF