• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite What if..?

46 posts in this topic

I think I might start Collecting a complete run of What ifs!

As someone who has a complete run, I can tell you it's very worth it! Great stories and art sprinkled throughout.

BTW, if it's any help, Volume 1 had 47 issues. There was a 1 shot special printed between the two volumes (What if Iron Man was a Traitor?") and Volume 2 had 114 issues, plus a -1 issue for a grand total of 163 issues.

i really enjoyed the story, what if conan lived in the 20th century, i cant remember the exact number of the book but it was from the 1st series and had an awesome painted cover

it was a cool story- about conan living like a barbarian but in todays times

95076770084.43.GIF

This is mine too!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Even better than "What If Elektra Had Lived?" which is my second favorite.

So many options to choose from...

1 (Spider-man becomes part of the FF)

3 (The Avengers had never been)

9 (The Avengers had fought during the 50's)

24 (Spider-Man had rescued Gwen Stacy)

32 (Avengers had become the pawns of Korvac)

but I think my favorite is this one:

95076770084.42.GIF

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

That berserk issue of the Hulk was probably my fave from the first series, although I liked the What If Uncle Ben had Lived one too....

From the second series, the ones that stand out are:

What If Kraven Had Killed Spider-Man? To become the Spider, Kraven basically resorts to cannibalism...893whatthe.gif

What If Daredevil had Killed the Kingpin, What If the Alien Costume had Possesed Spider-Man....(the costume takes over the Hulk, Thor, etc.)