• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Con Sales Thread - CLOSED!

85 posts in this topic

The other Black Widow Scott Blair has for sale (just finished)

14d28268.jpg

$125 Raw

$175 fast tracked SS

Again, only available for the next two hours since it can't be on sale two places at once (board rules)

BTW, BeachBum - it's pretty awesome you're doing this.

+1,000,000

Dre, are there any x-men variants? Only reason for asking is that I am the 'wrong' side of the pond and it's past my bedtime - early start tomorrow.

For those looking for Lady Mechanika... The print run is horrible.

I pulled the best copies out of the print run before the show opened (I actually opened the bundles)

Gonna figure out what to do with them

I pulled the best copies out of the print run before the show opened (I actually opened the bundles)

Ugh, that stinks...hope there's some you can salvage!!

And we're surprised by this why? Seems to me the LBCC run was in shambles too .. i'm sure you'll use your Jedi powers to get us a few 9.8's ... eh?

And we're surprised by this why? Seems to me the LBCC run was in shambles too .. i'm sure you'll use your Jedi powers to get us a few 9.8's ... eh?

Worse than lbcc. Lbcc had two dramatic kinks, these are riddled with spine ticks along the back, and weird depressions on the front.

Worse than lbcc. Lbcc had two dramatic kinks, these are riddled with spine ticks along the back, and weird depressions on the front.

All of them???