• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE GRADE : Winners

35 posts in this topic

Congrats Newt, and like I tell the whiners, it's a lot different putting in your grade while sitting at the top, than it is when "I'm in 22nd place, but I missed three rounds".

Nerves of steel to nail it at the end. thumbsup2.gif

And for all you "I woulda won, but I missed X rounds".... Go 893censored-thumb.gif

That's true. A real man would have quit in mid-contest and would have given his points to a late-comer. That's the mark of a true champion. gossip.gif

news.gif I heard the in next game, Nik is giving away a Hulk 181 9.8! gossip.gifgrin.gif

news.gif I heard the in next game, Nik is giving away a Hulk 181 9.8! gossip.gifgrin.gif

Woot! I can sell it and buy who KNOWS how many nice pre-codes? Cap 75, Eerie 1 (1947), Horrific 3....etc....here I come! Woot! insane.gif

Sorry, the "9.8" is going to be the grade given by one of the following contestant.

41. Povertyrow-------------------------3

So it may very well be a 1.5 PLOD. Better scale down your shopping list.

27_laughing.gifstooges.gifinsane.gifflowerred.gif

That's true. A real man would have quit in mid-contest and would have given his points to a late-comer. That's the mark of a true champion. gossip.gif

Are you slow, or just retarded?

I stated several times that I had to take off for a bit during the contest, and wasn't able to log-in daily to post grades. So I did what I THOUGHT was a nice gesture and donated my position to someone who might appreciate it.

Or are you just ticked I didn't give them to you? 27_laughing.gif

I stated several times that I had to take off for a bit during the contest, and wasn't able to log-in daily to post grades. So I did what I THOUGHT was a nice gesture and donated my position to someone who might appreciate it.

While it is a nice gesture on the surface, I don't understand how giving away points to one who has not accumulated them is in ANY way fair to those who HAVE been in on the contest from the start and HAVE made the effort to go through the whole thing. It makes no real fair sense.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

(or, "Once I did the math and figured out I didn't have a whiff of a chance to win the dann thing I knew I had to get out of it as there was no way in hell I was going to lose some dumb contest to any of these comic book forum dweebs mad.gif so I made up another kick-aZZ story to fool them all, but of course that didn't stop me from posting more on the grading threads than anyone else, and it certainly didn't stop me from telling Nik how his contest could be improved, now did it? 893naughty-thumb.gif No, I didn't think so!" sumo.gifsumo.gif )

JK JC.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

YES!!!!! 27_laughing.gif

Remind me never to even attempt to be a nice guy on these forums ever again. thumbsup2.gif

Cue the music... 15_1_111.gif

I used to be such a sweet, sweet thing

'Til they got a hold of me.

I opened doors for little old ladies,

I helped the blind to see.

I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.

They can't be seen with me and I'm gettin' real shot down

And I'm feeling mean.

No more Mister Nice Guy,

No more Mister Clean,

No more Mister Nice Guy,

They say he's sick, he's obscene.