• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venus Appreciation Society

75 posts in this topic

Not the highest CGC-certified copy, but definitely the best cut/wrap. Special to me because eight years passed between the first time it became available and the last. Thanks, Lee! :foryou:

Venus11-75.jpg

Not the highest CGC-certified copy, but definitely the best cut/wrap. Special to me because eight years passed between the first time it became available and the last. Thanks, Lee! :foryou:

Venus11-75.jpg

Wow nice copy of a book that continues to elude me.

There is a copy available on Ebay right now, but it has been restored ( conservation tape to a rip on the cover ) and it is listed at 9.0 price.

:P

Venus11-75.jpg

beautimous.

There is a copy available on Ebay right now, but it has been restored ( conservation tape to a rip on the cover ) and it is listed at 9.0 price.

And it's Richie's listing. Be advised that he sold the following copy (uncertified) as a straight VF (and at a multiple of guide). doh!

th_Venus15-60.jpg

And it's Richie's listing. Be advised that he sold the following copy (uncertified) as a straight VF (and at a multiple of guide). doh!

th_Venus15-60.jpg

I looked at that very book myself, considered it just way over priced for the condition and passed on it.