• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

29 posts in this topic

Well here is a book that I was not planning on letting go but I made an impulse buy on a non comic related grail and now this book must go. I am pricing less then I paid 3 years ago. I will scan and post a back cover pic tomorrow. sorry for the inconvenience. Will ship insured. paypal accepted. :takeit: trumps pm's.

$2500 shipped. centerfold detached (what looks like a crease going through subby's right arm is a scratch on the slab.)

allselect11-1.jpg

:takeit:

Well here is a book that I was not planning on letting go but I made an impulse buy on a non comic related grail and now this book must go. I am pricing less then I paid 3 years ago. I will scan and post a back cover pic tomorrow. sorry for the inconvenience. Will ship insured. paypal accepted. :takeit: trumps pm's.

$2500 shipped. centerfold detached (what looks like a crease going through subby's right arm is a scratch on the slab.)

allselect11-1.jpg

^^

allselect11-1.jpg

adam buys everything! (thumbs u

allselect11-1.jpg

(worship)

(worship)

(worship)

:whee:

Well, mess. I regret missing that.

Ditto.

Yep, that's what I get for going to bed before 1am on St Patrick's Day. Ha ha. Too much green beer for me :).

Sweet book! I'm definitely jealous that I missed this one. Nice pick-up, Adam!

Question - Does Namor have the ability to grow in size or are these mini soldiers?

I can't understand the perspective.

Schomburg drew our heroes larger on purpose to illustrate that we were much stronger than the nazis and to build up that encouragement in our nation's youth and servicemen and women

I know this looks bad and it has nothing to do with what has just been said in the thread (the price is what I wanted for it) but I made up my mind last night to put the book on hold because I had second thoughts on letting it go (was gonna start getting rid of my SA books instead), and when I came back to the thread to put the book on hold, filter had just posted the :takeit: so I felt stuck in a hard place. I don't know what the forum etiquette is on a situation like that but I like this place and don't wanna be labeled a dishonest seller here so I'm honoring the sale.