• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed...

100 posts in this topic

It's been quite awhile since I was around, but I've got the week off, from school at least, for Spring Break, and thought now would be a good time to finally jettison the remainder of my collection. I just hit the submit button for an offer from Lone Star for the rest. Hope I don't get bent over too badly. I saved a few gems and full lots for you fine folks, and I truly hope I didn't make a mistake in doing so, because I cannot amend my submission to Lone Star now.

I'll be getting a few items up per day, as there's really not that much. One long box and maybe some G.I. Joe slabs and one very early FF slab that needs to be sold as well and will probably land in a thread of it's own over in Silver Age...

The bulk of my modern collection was handpicked by me while working on new comic day at my LCS. All have been bagged an boarded since day one, and many many are unread as I was buying duplicates and not reading every title which I collected.

Okay, the fine print:

1. I like this one so, :takeit: rules in this thread.

2. These books will be priced to move, most at $1 a piece, and many sets below that price, but there will be occasional anomalies.

3. Paypal is strongly preferred.

4. Shipping: Will be by Priority Flat Rate Medium Box at $11.35 for up to 40 comic books. If you feel inclined to buy just a few books, up to five, then Priority Flat Rate Envelope will be at your disposal for $5.15. I am open to shipping via Media Mail as well, so if that suits you better, just PM me or let me know and we can work it out. I know shipping these comics can be expensive.

5. No probation list buyers. Thank you.

6. Please feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, offers, or otherwise. :D

Alright, so this is a bit embarrassing. My printer had broken and I got a hand me down replacement. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to get the scanner to work, so I figured I would take some nice photos. Well, the camera battery is dead too, so...

A list will be coming shortly of the first stack, and one set with full scans which I had previously completed.

Back after a quick bite. :D

First up! Realized I still had this set, and an image to boot:

MPD Psycho Volumes 1-9 - $50 :news:Will ship for free in the U.S.!!!

unwrapped, but read only 1-3, and really, can you tell?

5706978141_766568d4ab_b.jpg

Okay, thought I had a scan of each issue, but this was all there was...

Droids Marvel/Star Comics Full Run 1-8 - $50 :news: Price lowered to $40!!! :news: Sold

These were all bought directly by me, way back in the day!

5662628323_426ceb68b5_b.jpg

The rest of what I wanted to list today is here. If the battery charges and I have time, I will make some nice pretty pictures for you all to look at and post them up. Otherwise, images may come tomorrow...

Batman Grendel - Devil's Riddle & Devil's Masque NM - $5 for the pair

Fantastic Four 527 Variant edition NM - $5 :news: Sold

Amazing Spider-man 161 VF - $15

7000718717_b009fe8ba6_b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 174 VF - $4 :news:

Amazing Spider-man 199 VF - $6 :news:

Amazing Spider-man 216 VF - $3

6854599486_bd84e2055a_b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 235 VF - $4

6854599402_f1842f1b3a_b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 236 NM - $4

6854599700_b92eee1bc3_b.jpg

Amazing Spider-man 299 NM - $25 :news:

And ashcans - One free with each purchase (one per customer)

Batman Grendel

Alien Predator The Deadliest of the Species

Batman Dark Joker The Wild (purple)

Fantastic Four #1236/2000 signed by Jim Lee - claimed

Fantastic Four #1111/2000 - claimed

Fantastic Four ashcan seventy five cents - claimed

2099 Limited

Alright, that's it for today. I'll try to get the images up, and as always, if you have any questions or want to haggle, PM me.

Tomorrow, I've got full sets of Terry Moore's Echo, I think a full run of the Hickman FF, the entire series of Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep, other goodies, and eventually the full run of DMZ. What a great book, but I have to finish it first.

Is anybody interested in any of this?

I'm off to finally actually read some comics... :D

The rest of what I wanted to list today is here. If the battery charges and I have time, I will make some nice pretty pictures for you all to look at and post them up. Otherwise, images may come tomorrow...

Batman Grendel - Devil's Riddle & Devil's Masque NM - $5 for the pair

Fantastic Four 527 Variant edition NM - $5

Amazing Spider-man 161 VF - $15

Amazing Spider-man 174 VF - $4

Amazing Spider-man 199 VF - $6

Amazing Spider-man 216 VF - $3

Amazing Spider-man 235 VF - $4

Amazing Spider-man 236 NM - $4

Amazing Spider-man 299 NM - $25

And ashcans - One free with each purchase (one per customer)

Batman Grendel

Alien Predator The Deadliest of the Species

Batman Dark Joker The Wild (purple)

Fantastic Four #1236/2000 signed by Jim Lee

Fantastic Four #1111/2000

Fantastic Four ashcan seventy five cents

2099 Limited

Amazing Spider-man 299 NM - $25 and the free FF ashcan signed by Jim Lee :takeit:

Updated yesterdays post with images of all of the ASM...

Two new items today:

Creepy from Dark Horse 1-6 all NM - $15 for the set :news: Sold

Dark Horse Presents prestige format 80 page behemoths 1-4 all NM - $15 for the set :news: Sold

Or, buy both sets for only $25!

First up! Realized I still had this set, and an image to boot:

MPD Psycho Volumes 1-9 - $50

unwrapped, but read only 1-3, and really, can you tell?

5706978141_766568d4ab_b.jpg

How much to ship this one to Portugal my good sir?

Updated with a new lower price on the Droids set! Priced to move at only $40!!!

Updated with an offer of free shipping on the MPD Psycho set in the U.S.!!!

Also, it appears my sale efforts will be burgeoning, as I have the time. Lone Star's offer was simply demeaning, paltry, disgusting, disturbing, and downright depressing! $480 for nearly 5000 comics! Okay, they provide shipping labels. Big deal. Just ranting, but basically I'll be listing all my books in very very very affordable sets with tons of freebies very soon. I should be able to overcome the $480 price point and make a lot of collectors here happy instead of one fat cat in Texas...

:blahblah:

Okay, thought I had a scan of each issue, but this was all there was...

Droids Marvel/Star Comics Full Run 1-8 - $50 :news:Price lowered to $40!!!

These were all bought directly by me, way back in the day!

5662628323_426ceb68b5_b.jpg

:takeit:

Updated with a new lower price on the Droids set! Priced to move at only $40!!!

Updated with an offer of free shipping on the MPD Psycho set in the U.S.!!!

Also, it appears my sale efforts will be burgeoning, as I have the time. Lone Star's offer was simply demeaning, paltry, disgusting, disturbing, and downright depressing! $480 for nearly 5000 comics! Okay, they provide shipping labels. Big deal. Just ranting, but basically I'll be listing all my books in very very very affordable sets with tons of freebies very soon. I should be able to overcome the $480 price point and make a lot of collectors here happy instead of one fat cat in Texas...

:blahblah:

Sounds good--bring it!