• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

159 posts in this topic

OMG........would you two just get a room. tonofbricks.gif

Ahhh, the green eyed monster within has stuggled to the fore! tongue.gif

look fella, what you choose to show The Greatest should best be left to prviacy of the bedroom. devil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif........I love it when I come off like I care that much... grin.gif

Oh - so you DON'T care that a potential scam may have been enacted, or at the least a major time-waster on us all guessing the grade? Fine! FINE!!!! BE that way. Be selfish and all needy and look-at-me-ish. Sure. SURE.

And further, a careful analysis of your handwriting, grammar, syntax and phrasing reveals you to be a shill of a banned user! Yeah! Danged banned user shill! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Deathlok..I got over you thinking I didn't know the difference between the Evil Dead series and the Night of the Living Dead series, but you're pushin it man... 27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

cloud9.gif

BTW have we killed this charlatan's thread yet?

I think we need a little bit more, nes pas? 27_laughing.gif

Is it not possible the guy is thinking of buying the book and wanted some grading help without a bunch of other collectors jumping on the auction? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

Is it not possible the guy is thinking of buying the book and wanted some grading help without a bunch of other collectors jumping on the auction? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

read this and tell me if you still think that.

I was caught off guard when I saw this book. The man I got it from was surprised. I paid him a price we both agreed upon. I couldnt get the money out fast enough. I have been collecting a long time. I got out for a while. I am back collecting. I beleive this book to be a minimum 9.8 I honestly beleive it as a very good chance of 10.0 Gem Perfect TIme will tell, as it is being sent off too be slabbed. I will post the results. Thanks again. Ihavent been here long. Sorry it was put in the wrong section. I can send a the scan that can be enlarged too anyone that wants too judge it. Just send me a PM. Im hesitant about handling it any more. My luck I would ding a corner. It was bought from a local man, here in Missouri, privately. I will be in a foul mood if this comes back as trimmed. Dosent look trimmed too me, but the experts will tell, they always do.

cloud9.gif

Hmmmm - you know - that is VERY possible. Of course, now the chances of THAT are nil to zero! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

I was caught off guard when I saw this book. The man I got it from was surprised. I paid him a price we both agreed upon. I couldnt get the money out fast enough. I have been collecting a long time. I got out for a while. I am back collecting. I beleive this book to be a minimum 9.8 I honestly beleive it as a very good chance of 10.0 Gem Perfect TIme will tell, as it is being sent off too be slabbed. I will post the results. Thanks again. Ihavent been here long. Sorry it was put in the wrong section. I can send a the scan that can be enlarged too anyone that wants too judge it. Just send me a PM. Im hesitant about handling it any more. My luck I would ding a corner. It was bought from a local man, here in Missouri, privately. I will be in a foul mood if this comes back as trimmed. Dosent look trimmed too me, but the experts will tell, they always do.

Its still possible he may have over embellished a bit. grin.gif

cloud9.gif

embellished?

1. He says he paid for the book.

2. He says he has sent it off to CGC.

3. He says he has a larger scan.

4. He says he doesn't want to handle the book anymore.

5. He says he bought the book from a local (auction seller live in IN)

6. He says the sale was a private sale.

this guy writes great fiction. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gif

embellished?

1. He says he paid for the book.

2. He says he has sent it off to CGC.

3. He says he has a larger scan.

4. He says he doesn't want to handle the book anymore.

5. He says he bought the book from a local (auction seller live in IN)

6. He says the sale was a private sale.

this guy writes great fiction. 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

What a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. How embarassing. Don't think we'll see him again. foreheadslap.gif

cloud9.gif

But does CGC deduct for over embellishing? 27_laughing.gif

You people amaze me. I bought this book. It was in Missouri, not in In. as someone so smart stated, not anywhere else. Look at the scans side by side. Check the lower staples out, they are different. One staple is a little further out than the other. . My book has a very light mark on the leg of Spidey, little as it may be, it is there. They are very similar in condition. You must have comic envy, or something. I really dont care, because I have this book. It was a private sale. So no matter what I say, you will claim "computer" manipulation. Oh well, I have the book, that's whats counts.

You people amaze me. I bought this book. It was in Missouri, not anywhere else. Look at the scans side by side. Check the lower staples out, they are different. One staple is a little further out than the other. . My book has a very light mark on the leg of Spidey, little as it may be, it is there. They are very similar in condition. You must have comic envy, or something. I really dont care, because I have this book. It was a private sale. So no matter what I say, you will claim "computer" manipulation. Oh well, I have the book, that's whats counts.

stout, I would really like to believe you, however it is very odd that you come on these borads with this scan at the exact time a current Ebay auction has the exact same scan. Both your picture and the scan used in the auction have all the same features. Even the scanner bed has the same markings. Both scans use a white background. Both scans are the exact same size. Both scans are near perfect copies of books. Both scans show books with the exact same wrap.

If you truly are genuine, then please provide us with a different scan of the book.