• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

159 posts in this topic

I don't why you would do this, as it doesn't seem like you were trying to get money from anyone, perhaps you just wanted a collective pat-on-the-back with a "Nice book you've got there!"

From the first moment I saw this guy's thread it was pretty obvious to me what he was thinking. He comes on here bragging about his supreme book and wanting to get it graded. Then claims as if he'd never sell it to try and convince us that he is sincere. Believe me, after a little while this guy was going to make an offer or ask for offers for this book. I betcha' he was going to try to "sell it" here. Now he is getting his kicks off of trying to convince us that he was being truthful the whole time. Yeah right dude. This guy must think we are just a buncha' comic geeks typing about who would win in a fight Hulk or the Thing (Hulk would!). He obviously is not aware of the expertise and street smarts of many members of this forum.

Hey Stout, go play in the sandbox in prison with the rest of your friends as you are more than likely gonna be their roommate soon. Loser.

I don't why you would do this, as it doesn't seem like you were trying to get money from anyone, perhaps you just wanted a collective pat-on-the-back with a "Nice book you've got there!"

From the first moment I saw this guy's thread it was pretty obvious to me what he was thinking. He comes on here bragging about his supreme book and wanting to get it graded. Then claims as if he'd never sell it to try and convince us that he is sincere. Believe me, after a little while this guy was going to make an offer or ask for offers for this book. I betcha' he was going to try to "sell it" here. Now he is getting his kicks off of trying to convince us that he was being truthful the whole time. Yeah right dude. This guy must think we are just a buncha' comic geeks typing about who would win in a fight Hulk or the Thing (Hulk would!). He obviously is not aware of the expertise and street smarts of many members of this forum.

Hey Stout, go play in the sandbox in prison with the rest of your friends as you are more than likely gonna be their roommate soon. Loser.

From this day forward, I will forever refer to you as "Sid Vicious." 893applaud-thumb.gif

Once again, my point is proven........ Just too clarify one thing. I use professional computer scanners, etc. What the settings are on my friends book, how he placed the book in the scanner, I have no clue. So get on with life. You can argue and name call all you want, im too old too act like a 2yr old spoiled baby.......

Look stout - you can scn on junk scanner or you can scan on a Thinking Machines scanner (well - not sure there IS one but if there IS it would be pretty cool!)

And you know what? I don;t care HOW you place the books the comics code and the staples are NOT gonna shift like this. Plain and simple fraud.

asm129fraud.jpg

Some of you have way too much time on your hands. I sent scans too the one's who asked. If you didnt get them, let me know. For someone who dosent have this book. Why is it, your now saying the scans are different, but wait... The second scan is even worse, it has been trimmed.... I havent touched this book. No restoration, no trimming, no nothing..... Simply amazing. The second scan was done on my friends system. What his scanner settings are, I have no idea. Some on here, are acting like little kids. Name calling, and the like. Grow up and act like adults. Assuming there are a few on these boards...... Whaaaaaaaa I want my 27_laughing.gifipop or baby will cry!!!! Truely pathetic....... Now some are saying it is two different books, make up your minds, then again I really dont care.........

It seems that You are the the one with too much free time on your hands, trying to pull a stunt like this and wasting everyones time. mad.gif

I would swear he is just having fun with us, except he misspells so much..I really think he is just a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. popcorn.gif

Now poor spelling and moronosity do not necessarily go hand in hand, you know!

I would swear he is just having fun with us, except he misspells so much..I really think he is just a insufficiently_thoughtful_person. popcorn.gif

Now poor spelling and moronosity do not necessarily go hand in hand, you know!

moronosity? I learn so much from these boards. cloud9.gif