• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I wonder if any photos of the Flash costume will leak out soon :idea:

apparently he'll only be "Barry Allan" in the Arrow show, the Pilot where you likely see the costume will now be stand alone Geoff Johns has said

They must have a costume in the works for the pilot.

I don't think they announced when the Flash pilot would air?

it was originally going to be the 19th or 20th (i forget which one) episode of Arrow, they haven't announced when the stand alone one will air

Showcase #4 will suddenly become popular.

Maybe you will as well :baiting:

;)

Highly unlikely.

You're off to a good start, hanging with the in-crowd here in a DC-relaed thread :grin:

Slumming.

We do not judge others here :preach:

I'm assimilating.

Is there velcro in the top of his hood, and that's why he keeps his hair buzzed so short?

(:

Some super-hero uniforms just aren't practical! :sumo:(shrug)

Like anything with a cape!

:ohnoez:

-slym

NO CAPES!!! (tsk)

(Darn, I could't figure out how to post a gif - there's so many cool ones for this)

Tonight on Arrow: A deadly illness sweeps through Starling City. When Diggle is struck down, Oliver confirms that the source of the illness is a new version of Vertigo. Tracking down a lead, Felicity is soon captured by The Count, who has escaped prison. Meanwhile, Moira fights for her life in the courtroom against a death sentence, and Laurel is forced to prosecute her when DA Donner is stricken down by the same illness.

All this and Ollie runs out of mascara and has to borrow some from Felicity. :shy:

My bet is that Barry Allen shows up on the 12/04 episode called The Scientist hm

Tonight on Arrow: A deadly illness sweeps through Starling City. When Diggle is struck down, Oliver confirms that the source of the illness is a new version of Vertigo. Tracking down a lead, Felicity is soon captured by The Count, who has escaped prison. Meanwhile, Moira fights for her life in the courtroom against a death sentence, and Laurel is forced to prosecute her when DA Donner is stricken down by the same illness.

All this and Ollie runs out of mascara and has to borrow some from Felicity. :shy:

My bet is that Barry Allen shows up on the 12/04 episode called The Scientist hm

That description sounds pretty rubbish.

Saw the preview. Vertigo seems very Joker-ish. Wasn't he some sort of nobility in the books?

Saw the preview. Vertigo seems very Joker-ish. Wasn't he some sort of nobility in the books?

Don't know but in the first season they managed to take a good actor and turn it into something pretty silly with that character.

Don't know but in the first season they managed to take a good actor and turn it into something pretty silly with that character.

Shades of Tommy Lee Jones' Two -Face. :eek: