• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

So, what do I know? Starling City cops are lousy shots. Thea has to run for help instead of dialing 911. Roy Harper is cleaning up his act. Laurel will re-enact the classic O'Neil/Adams drug issue by getting hooked. I'm seeing too much fashion posing this season. Summer has to go. Brother Blood is in the shadows. Will we see Talia in future episodes? I'm guessing Slade lost his eye in the island missile attack. hm

Show is great, but the one thing that is bothering me now is why does Oliver keep pining over Laurel?

SHE IS AWFUL.

I can't remember the last time she did anything endearing, or that would make her desirable.

Oliver is a handsome billionaire. He can definitely get hotter, lower maintenance than Laurel.

Nice twist this episode, having the "Island" storyline progress via flashbacks from someone else's perspective...

It makes me wonder whether Shadow or Slade will show up as present-day guests so we can watch their flashbacks for a few episodes. I have to admit, I find the Island storyline is often far more engaging than the villain-du-jour plotline.

Edited by Loki

I didn't know this.

On October 10, 2012, DC Comics debuted a weekly digital comic tie-in written by Kreisberg and Guggenheim and drawn by various artists, including Mike Grell. This ongoing comic is also in continuity with the TV series.

I'm looking forward to Flash and Hourman.

Anyone else distracted by Sara's chin?

My son pointed it out - it hadn't occurred to me prior.

Doesn't bother me. I kinda like that she's a little tough looking and not some beauty queen whom we are supposed to believe is tough.

Loved this weeks episode!!! Great fight scenes!

I can't wait until the Barry Allen / Flash episode!!!

Wait...pretty girls can't have cleft chins? :)

That's not what I mean, and let's state for the record that IMHO Sarah is plenty-hot,

I just meant she isn't a fragile-looking damsel, she's a bit tough looking and intimidating.

I was going to say, wasn't the last episode where they showed her being washed overboard in bra and panties? And her chin is what caught your attention? (shrug)

That's what I told the wife ;)

I was going to say, wasn't the last episode where they showed her being washed overboard in bra and panties? And her chin is what caught your attention? (shrug)

"This thread is useless without pics."

:D

-slym

I'm at work (tsk) no can do :eek:

Wait...pretty girls can't have cleft chins? :)

There is a terrible show on Adult Swim called "Eagleheart" that has a really hot redhead with a much deeper dimple in her chin than this Canary. And it doesn't take away from her looks nor is it distracting, IMHO.

forgetting.jpg

Maria Thayer is her name.

-slym

"This thread is useless without pics."

:D

I'm at work (tsk) no can do :eek:

:sorry:

-slym