• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Emily Rickards, the girl who plays Felicity, and I went to highschool together! We both went to this small private school with 60 kids per grade, we're still facebook friends haha.

Funny how we're the same age but she has already achieved so much.

Emily Rickards, the girl who plays Felicity, and I went to highschool together! We both went to this small private school with 60 kids per grade, we're still facebook friends haha.

That's great! Small world sometimes.

How do you guys like Caity Lotz? How big is her role?

I think most of us like her, although there was some discussion about her chin cleft. :)

She has a sizeable role in the show. I think she's been in 10 episodes so far.

I think most of us like her, although there was some discussion about her chin cleft. :)

Thanks!

:banana:

Now we know why she's so, er, smart. :luhv:

I like her role immensely! I also like the way she looks, or haven't you seen the photos of her on the web. I mean like, wow :insane:

I like her role immensely! I also like the way she looks, or haven't you seen the photos of her on the web. I mean like, wow :insane:

I think she's ok. Just has a tiny mouth. It's weird.

I think she's ok. Just has a tiny mouth. It's weird.

She had her mouth surgically reduced to lose weight, kind of like gastric bypass

Just a general question about ARROW. I was liking the first season but stopped before S2 because it started getting too much like an Aaron Spelling teen heartache soap opera kind of thing.

Does that continue into S2 or does a more mature story line develop?

Just a general question about ARROW. I was liking the first season but stopped before S2 because it started getting too much like an Aaron Spelling teen heartache soap opera kind of thing.

Stick with it, you won't regret it. This is one of the best comic related shows yet

Still plenty of heartache and soapiness on offer.

Stick with it, you won't regret it. This is one of the best comic related shows yet

This is true.

Not that it has had much competition.

I've heard through an inside source that...

...there are some kick- fight scenes with a revamped Deathstroke coming up :headbang:

Yeah, I've been keenly watching the Deathstroke rumors. Don't know if they're true, or what version of Deathstroke they could be, but I would love to see him come to the screen.