• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I jumped off this show as it was way too much drama and not enough action going on for my liking but I was told it has gotten a lot better. I'll be giving it another shot.

I figured it was Sarah that Ollie called (to help Laurel) and that it was Sarah at the end when Laurel was laying on the floor out-of-it. I'm wondering, and this idea has been floated here before, if somehow Sarah either is killed by assassins or has to vanish for a while, and Laurel takes over as the Black Canary. She doesn't have the fighting skills, but (like Roy) Ollie could teach her. Anyone else think this might happen?

I figured it was Sarah that Ollie called (to help Laurel) and that it was Sarah at the end when Laurel was laying on the floor out-of-it. I'm wondering, and this idea has been floated here before, if somehow Sarah either is killed by assassins or has to vanish for a while, and Laurel takes over as the Black Canary. She doesn't have the fighting skills, but (like Roy) Ollie could teach her. Anyone else think this might happen?

I'm more curious about the creeper guy watching Laurel at the bar. He put something in his coat like he slipped her something. Then she left her door unlocked so I was sure he was going to pop in, then Sarah would save her. :shrug:

I'm more curious about the creeper guy watching Laurel at the bar. He put something in his coat like he slipped her something. Then she left her door unlocked so I was sure he was going to pop in, then Sarah would save her. :shrug:

Holy :censored: I totally missed that she left her door unlocked!

And I replayed the scene where he picked something up and put it into his coat, over and over to see if it was something Laurel left on the bar or what - but it wasn't clear (to me or my son) if he did or what he was doing.