• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Wow what great episode tonight and was it me or CW showed there not scared to get serious and intense.

They without a doubt took a no bs dark take in tonights episode. Hopefully they continue among these lines.

Also, who was it that took out Diggle? It was quick but he appeared to have Armor on. I'm thinking some incarnation of Ravager.

Wow what great episode tonight and was it me or CW showed there not scared to get serious and intense.

They without a doubt took a no bs dark take in tonights episode. Hopefully they continue among these lines.

Also, who was it that took out Diggle? It was quick but he appeared to have Armor on. I'm thinking some incarnation of Ravager.

it could be brother blood

CW always gets a bad rap, and probably deservedly so given some of their past shows. But they have a string of hit shows that I've been watching for years. They know the formula, and they know how to go dark. Supernatural is one of my favorites, and it's about to get a spinoff in Supernatural: Tribes, much like Vampire Diaries spun off The Originals. The Tomorrow People is pretty good too; not great, but good. I'm looking forward to Tribes...I dig the whole hunter thing. I'm dubious about The 100, but you never know. Keeping my fingers crossed for Flash.

Just saw this on twitter. Awesome if Harley Quinn joins the Suicide Squad on the show. Could be an Easter egg like they mentioned I think on Cosmic Book News.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com/content/arrow-suicide-squad-preview-reveals-harley-quinn

Just saw this on twitter. Awesome if Harley Quinn joins the Suicide Squad on the show. Could be an Easter egg like they mentioned I think on Cosmic Book News.

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com/content/arrow-suicide-squad-preview-reveals-harley-quinn

HQ was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

It would be great if she actually joined the crew.

I think it may be an easter egg, I wouldn't be surprised if Diggle is walking by the cell, asks who that is and Waller tells him it is one of the Joker's Crew that was causing trouble for Batman in Gotham. So many Batman villains/tie ins have been on the show at this point he has to pop up in conversation eventually.

HQ was the first thing I thought of when I saw it.

It would be great if she actually joined the crew.

Harley Quinn on TV would make me extremely happy. She will have finally made it :cloud9: I remember watching her when she was just a cartoon character.

I just finished the first season. Not a bad show at all. :applause:

Wait till you get to last nights show - I think it was one of the best yet.

That Slade fellow is just dripping with dangerousness!

The actor playing him is excellent.

so i was re-watching the first two episode's of season 1 since i wanted my friend give it a try and he like it. one question that pop in my head is does oliver still have all those scares in season 2 or have they being remove.