• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudden Renewed Interest in IM #55???

30 posts in this topic

Are people beginning speculate about a THANOS appearance in the AVENGERS movie, or possible sequel? I had my IM #55 on Ebay for about 2 months, without generating any interest. Then I couldn't be bothered re-listing my unsold items for about another month until now, and then suddenly I'm getting inquiries about it left, right, and centre...

Anyone else experiencing the same or noticing an increase in interest? Or is it pure coincidence? (shrug)

Personally, I find it overrated for a secondary villain. I never rated Menthos...I mean Thanos high on the interesting villain scale.

Personally I think he's one of the coolest Marvel villains.

THANOS is probably my favourite super villain, along with GALACTUS (who is not really a villain), and MAGNETO (who is sometimes a villain). When written by STARLIN, THANOS is probably the most interesting of them all.

(Honorable mention to VICTOR V. DOOM)

I've always thought IM 55 was a semi key and would increase one day. Jim starlin and thanos...great stuff.

I don't know about increased interest but I do know there is speculation about Thanos being introduced in the Avengers.

You know, the book has always been pretty hot, but I think Voorhees is right. There is a ton of gossip out there right now about Thanos being in the film in some way, shape or form.

I agree. Been hot seller for a long time, but I'm sure it's gaining added interest now.

Thanos is one of coolest villians ever.

In lieu of efforting to name them all, I would offer that Spiderman has the greatest selection of villains. Additionally, Dr. Doom, Galactus, Magneto, Skrulls, Red Skull, all come before Thanos. 2c

^^

Personally, I find it overrated for a secondary villain. I never rated Menthos...I mean Thanos high on the interesting villain scale.

Well, he's no Modok but what are you gonna do? (shrug)