• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead 19 CGC 9.8 White

34 posts in this topic

a raw copy just went for nearly what the last cgc copy went for of #19. insane.

And watch prices rise again when they bring her onto the show.....

History would suggest otherwise.

a raw copy just went for nearly what the last cgc copy went for of #19. insane.

And watch prices rise again when they bring her onto the show.....

History would suggest otherwise.

You sell the sizzle, not the steak. ;)

a somewhat small lot of walking dead comics with nothing below 8 just sold for over 1,000 on ebay. makes me wonder on whether I should get rid of them in a lot or break them up.

I know I should at least get my 19's graded. anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to do so?

Sell one to me on the cheap and I'll sub them for you! You won't want to bother with all that mess :P

Jerome

OR hows about I trade you two, one a min of 9.2 and the other 9.8 for that 4.5 Amazing fantasy I keep seeing flash on my screen...Im taking a loss but for a fellow boardie :shrug: why not

a somewhat small lot of walking dead comics with nothing below 8 just sold for over 1,000 on ebay. makes me wonder on whether I should get rid of them in a lot or break them up.

I know I should at least get my 19's graded. anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to do so?

Take to lcs that you trust and ask them their opinion on grade before you submit.

And/or use pre-screen service.

Simple stuff but if you haven't submitted before, it's easy to miss things or spend money that you don't need to.

Good luck!

Take to lcs that you trust and ask them their opinion on grade before you submit.

Simple stuff but if you haven't submitted before, it's easy to miss things or spend money that you don't need to.

Good luck!

Not sure I know of any that I trust around here, not unless your part of the inner circle but to most lcs Im just a kid, some like me but still.

I tried a pre-screen before at a local show but theyre always kind of put off by more recent comics, tried a YTLM #1 that I thought a 9.6/9.8 and he agreed but said it wasnt worth it to grade, same with WD 1. thought they would lose steam I told him it would only gain value with the show in the works.

any experience with mailing them in?

everytime I think about it, I remember the famous youtube video with the TMNT #1

:)

Good luck!

Negative on a LCS. I just picked up a chew 1 9.6/9.8 1st print for 50$. They're clueless on most of the modens.

Sell one to me on the cheap and I'll sub them for you! You won't want to bother with all that mess :P

Jerome

OR hows about I trade you two, one a min of 9.2 and the other 9.8 for that 4.5 Amazing fantasy I keep seeing flash on my screen...Im taking a loss but for a fellow boardie :shrug: why not

lol

Thats so kind of you, but that voice in my head is telling me not to :P

I'll give you $150. :)

I'll do $155! Stay away Jeff :sumo:

Jerome

Negative on a LCS. I just picked up a chew 1 9.6/9.8 1st print for 50$. They're clueless on most of the modens.

I'll give you 50$ AND I'll throw in a couple of X-Force #1's (still bagged w/ Deadpool cards) and a hand drawn commission any character, clothing optional ;) ( usually cost $10) :)