• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You might be a redneck, uh...comic nerd...

59 posts in this topic

Ok that was a bad one.

Lemme try this one:

You might be a comic nerd if you discuss how Mrs. Fantastic thought sex was better with Namor! 27_laughing.gif

CAL

Howzabout when, in all seriousness and without a trace of irony, you discuss whether Thor is stronger than the Hulk, or that the Flash is faster than Superman.

And for the record, Hulk is the strongest one there is. No arguments - how could you possibly say that Goldilocks is stronger? I mean, how?

You mean when she started to refer to Mr. Fantastic as "Mr. Okay"?

Dang it redhook! You already knew about it! No wonder it was a lame joke! 27_laughing.gif

CAL insane.gif

I know for a fact that this debate occured between 2 46-year old men - it was me and a co-worker named Sam, he thinks Hulk can whup Thor, and I argued the Thor camp. Others looked at us like we were completely nuts! We are not nuts, right? Help us out here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

CAL insane.gif

I know for a fact that this debate occured between 2 46-year old men - it was me and a co-worker named Sam, he thinks Hulk can whup Thor, and I argued the Thor camp. Others looked at us like we were completely nuts! We are not nuts, right? Help us out here. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

CAL insane.gif

For the record, and I can't put too fine a point on this, we are all emphatically off our trolleys (i.e. nuts). However, of equal importance would be that

WE DON'T GIVE A [!@#%^&^] !!!!!!!

You mean when she started to refer to Mr. Fantastic as "Mr. Okay"?

Dang it redhook! You already knew about it! No wonder it was a lame joke! 27_laughing.gif

CAL insane.gif

But seriously........ with the ability to morph his body around like that he WOULD be mr. fantastic grin.gif

I guess this makes me a comic nerd crazy.gif

You might be a comic nerd if you ban Superman from your Boy' nite out Poker game because he has X-ray vision... 27_laughing.gif

CAL insane.gif

All ya gotta do is bring out a deck of cards that have lead paint painted on the backs and all will be well. superman2.jpg

Now the two folks ya gotta worry about in a poker game are DareDevil and Spider-man. Daredevil can tell when your bluffing cause of your heart beat and Spiderman can sense danger with his SpiderSense thus knowing exactly when to fold. Look how they sharked J. Jonah Jameson as an example:

poker.jpg

... you get a rash when a movie about a superhero deviates from the traditional storyline of the comic book.

::coughcough::X1::coughcough:: 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You might be a comic nerd if you ban Superman from your Boy' nite out Poker game because he has X-ray vision... 27_laughing.gif

CAL insane.gif

All ya gotta do is bring out a deck of cards that have lead paint painted on the backs and all will be well. superman2.jpg

Now the two folks ya gotta worry about in a poker game are DareDevil and Spider-man. Daredevil can tell when your bluffing cause of your heart beat and Spiderman can sense danger with his SpiderSense thus knowing exactly when to fold. Look how they sharked J. Jonah Jameson as an example:

poker.jpg

According to the Superman books, a thin coat of lead based paint is not enough to stop Superman's x-ray vision.

Now how nerdie is it knowing that kind of trivia! grin.gif