• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Water Cooler vs. General? Or WC+CG?

66 posts in this topic

I truly don't understand this anti-wc bias.

As someone who posts in the WC, I have never understood the WC bias either.

As someone who reads your posts in the WC, I'm starting not to understand your bias against posting styles in the WC. :baiting:

Apples vs. Oranges.

I'm not sure Shellhead sees the distinction.

We agree.

Let me be more precise. Neither do I.

Bias is bias is bias.

Some here have a bias against the WC.

You have a bias against styles of posting.

I have a bias against people with biases.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Turtles all the way down!

But let me say, you may certainly have the last word- I'm not trolling you, Christian. :foryou:

If the police are fine with policing and possibly raising their blood pressure while doing so....

&

Newbs and Boardies who post non comic related threads in CG are fine with getting reprimanded, thread relocated and their noses don't get out of wack in the process.....

Than all is hunky dory. I just thought the technical layout and user awareness of the WC could use some tweaking or brainstorming to avoid the redundancy of this dance that occurs amongst us. If everyone likes dancing or being a wallflower, than good deal, my bad. No skin off my sac.

Let's discuss in civil terms tax policy, the Old Testament, & sasquatch .

Sasquatch,.........this thread is worthless unless you include Giant Squids. I always suspected one was living in a lake on Euclid Avenue in the forest preserves in South Chicago Heights when a carload of strippers didnt make it to one of my parties years ago. I never could prove its existance though.

Sasquatch,.........this thread is worthless unless you include Giant Squids. I always suspected one was living in a lake on Euclid Avenue in the forest preserves in South Chicago Heights when a carload of strippers didnt make it to one of my parties years ago. I never could prove its existance though.

Architeuthis likes 'em toothsome :cloud9:

Architeuthis likes 'em toothsome :cloud9:

Only a master of supreme thought could have posted that reply. :banana: