• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Water Cooler vs. General? Or WC+CG?

66 posts in this topic

I truly don't understand this anti-wc bias. I really don't. To hear some of you talk, it's populated by irradiated zombies who want to eat your brain. I'm here to tell you that other than Tupenny and Thing, that simply isn't true.

I truly don't understand this anti-wc bias. I really don't. To hear some of you talk, it's populated by irradiated zombies who want to eat your brain. I'm here to tell you that other than Tupenny and Thing, that simply isn't true.

This is what I have been saying all along. Word.for.word.

The WC ain't so bad, apart from the odd narcissist.

That better not be 'odd' as in 'occasional'. :/

That better not be 'odd' as in 'occasional'. :/

"Odd" as in "lives in remote headspace". :eek:

Quick question to the original poster, you mention stamps in your post. Since when does the Collector's Society grade stamps? Or was that just a general perception? I normally don't spend too much time in the 'Water Cooler.' I don't collect stamps either. Just curious.

Sincerely,

'mint'

I apologize, I was not generalizing, just a Freudian slip.

I was looking at Heritage prior to my post and reading some stamp sales. I meant to say "paper money," or as I have now learned, "rag collectors."