• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Messing w/ the Comic Nerds

31 posts in this topic

"amazing fantasy 1- 25" hm

Haspel has a stack of those under his bed.

Gettin' 'em graded before he goes back to CGC.

This is so wrong. I wonder how many hapless nerds :hi: wet their pants with excitement writing to this ad to set up a viewing...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bks/2916571900.html

I sent her an e-mail. I'm only 30 minutes away. I told her we can meet at 28th and Union at Scalece's carry outs.

This is so wrong. I wonder how many hapless nerds :hi: wet their pants with excitement writing to this ad to set up a viewing...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bks/2916571900.html

I sent her an e-mail. I'm only 30 minutes away. I told her we can meet at 28th and Union at Scalece's carry outs.

Well, there's the first one we know about...

:makepoint:

Maybe, but the last time I answered an add as dumb as that I shot out to Orland Park in a frenzy and came home with 18,000 books loaded on my extended cab Dodge Ram. :baiting:

Maybe, but the last time I answered an add as dumb as that I shot out to Orland Park in a frenzy and came home with 18,000 books loaded on my extended cab Dodge Ram. :baiting:
Were there hitch-hiker chunks in your mud flaps? :shrug:

Were there hitch-hiker chunks in your mud flaps? :shrug:

lol

Not really, put I looked like Sandford & Sons with all those long boxes tied on with rope. The back of the Ram was almost on the ground. I pull in the driveway and my wife comes out laughing her azz off. " Where the you been"?

I got a response from this goof. lol I told him in an e-mail he could have books that are worth thousands of dollars. He says, " thanks for being honest, but they are worth millions". Ya, sure. I also told him there is no such run as Amazing Fantasy 1 - 25. I also asked him why the add said $150.00 a box? :takeit:

Here's his latest dumb-azz response when I asked him if he wanted me to hook him up with a reputable dealer.

"i dont actually have them, thats the point. how far will someone go knowing they are ripping someone off, i dont think you get it fully"

lol