• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Comics March Auction

53 posts in this topic

Post your winnings, thoughts ....

FF #2 9.6 @ $82500.00 :o (after the recent CL results)

AV #4 9.6 OW @ $69500.00 :o (after the recent CL results)

GL #76 9.8 @ $15,500.00 :banana:

There were a few big sales, to be sure, but I think a lot of good prices as well.

I didn't track the overall auction, but just perusing the FF's this morning I know there were some major books that went for low prices, including an FF #21 in 9.8 for under $4k and the Pacific Coast copy of FF #52 (9.6 oww) for $4900 or so...now that's a deal!

Dan

There were a few big sales, to be sure, but I think a lot of good prices as well.

I didn't track the overall auction, but just perusing the FF's this morning I know there were some major books that went for low prices, including an FF #21 in 9.8 for under $4k and the Pacific Coast copy of FF #52 (9.6 oww) for $4900 or so...now that's a deal!

Dan

FF #48 in 9.8 keeps dropping.... and this particular copy was pretty well-centered.

Don't judge prices from pedigree auctions. The pool of potential buyers is minimized when it comes to pedigree comics auctions.

Nonetheless, someone overpaid on these 2 books:

FF #2 9.6 @ $82500.00

AV #4 9.6 OW @ $69500.00

Don't judge prices from pedigree auctions. The pool of potential buyers is minimized when it comes to pedigree comics auctions.

FF #2 9.6 @ $82500.00

AV #4 9.6 OW @ $69500.00

Someone could be Doug

FF #2 9.6 @ $82500.00

AV #4 9.6 OW @ $69500.00

Someone could be Doug

:whistle:

Man, Doug is not doing himself any favours. Some of those auction prices are so low he'd be better off paying someone 10%.

:eek:

But there's probably 1 very dedicated buyer for all Pedigree auction items.

Unfortunately you need 2 very dedicated buyers to realize top sales.

Unfortunately you need 2 very dedicated buyers to realize top sales.

But only 1 to maximize the other bidder's top price.