• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-23 #21 Error??

13 posts in this topic

Me three. That's why I started picking up Avengers Academy.

Me four. It's a damned shame that they pulled the series after it was not only good but reasonably successful compared with some of Marvels other lesser releases. Avengers Academy has been good all along though so I recommend picking up the previous issues.

Yup really enjoyed the x23 series I wouldn't count on AA lasting that long honestly & lets face it the focus is not on x23 alone so anything with or about her won't be as good as it was in her "ongoing"

Yup really enjoyed the x23 series I wouldn't count on AA lasting that long honestly & lets face it the focus is not on x23 alone so anything with or about her won't be as good as it was in her "ongoing"

X23 was indeed a good book. I enjoyed it. Why did they stop it (not enough sales I guess). I didn't even pick up the AA book altough she would be in it.

Guess I'm getting AA and hoping they don't drop the ball with her on that title. I'm still behind on my X-23 readings, I didn't even know they cancelled the book. Bummer.

So is it just a coincidence X-23 #21 is a "silent issue" a la G.I. Joe #21? Very interesting . . . I've never read this series, but I'd pick this issue up just based on that, expecially if it was an intentional nod to ARAH.