• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crisis on Infinite Earths set wanted

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for an honest to goodness NM Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 set. I don't need 9.6's and 9.8's, but I am tired of getting VF's or below on Ebay from sellers listing NM sets.

If anyone has a raw set that grades out to a solid NM please PM me with a price.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

I am looking for an honest to goodness NM Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12 set. I don't need 9.6's and 9.8's, but I am tired of getting VF's or below on Ebay from sellers listing NM sets.

If anyone has a raw set that grades out to a solid NM please PM me with a price.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

PM me with an offering price if you really want a really nice set of "CGC Ready" issues. 27_laughing.gif

I've had three #7s CGCd with one at 9.6 and two at 9.8. I've got a whole set but it'd take a pretty good price to talk me out of it without slabbing/selling them because they are all copies I've owned since new...

I've got a full set:

Most are in the 9.0 to 9.4 range... and I'm not looking for anything crazy for the set at all. If you give me a fair price I'll sell it.

I've bought a CGC 9.6 1, 7 and 8 and own the hardcover... owning the originals aren't that big a deal for me.

PM me if interested