• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed all sold Thanks for a great SALE

124 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead Issue #89 (3 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0126.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #90 (2 1 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

:news:SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping

scan0127.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #91 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is NM and should grade highly as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 8$ plus shipping

scan0128.jpg

The Walking Dead Issue #92 (1 Available) this was picked up from a LCS where it had sat forgotten on a shelf. The book is fine and should grade decent as it has never been read. :news: SOLD :news:

Asking 5$ plus shipping comic does have a color break in the spine this is probably only a fine grade

scan0129.jpg

Ok that is it all I have for tonight. I will be doing a thread recap shortly for people who are looking to see what is left. Tomorrow I have 3 more stores to hit up if they have TWD ill buy them out and post them here. If not ill post and let people know that this is it.

Because I may have more books to add tomorrow I will not send any invoices until Sunday. If you need an invoice before Sunday please PM me and I will get one out to you. Also if you need any specific issues (not 1-3,19,27) to finish a run please let me know which number you need and how much you are looking to pay so that I can keep a look out for you.

:preach: Now stop looking at my walking dead books and go buy my Trades and DVDsin this thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5541798#Post5541798 (all DVDs and Trades are 20% off)

The Walking Dead Issue #48 (2 Available) these were picked up from a LCS where they had sat forgotten on a shelf. All books are NM and should grade highly as they have never been read.

Asking 15$ plus shipping (same deal with the dust its late and I am trying to power through these scans rather than go down stairs and find windex)

scan0104.jpg

:takeit: x 1

^^

Your List so far:

Awax