• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

They ain't Turtles or Teenagers.

29 posts in this topic

[font:Arial Black]Scoop: Michael Bay’s Alien Turtles Apparently Aren’t Teenagers Either[/font]

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/03/24/scoop-michael-bays-alien-turtles-apparently-arent-teenagers-either/

Bleeding Cool has verified that the working title of the upcoming Paramount-Nickelodeon Turtle movie from producer Michael Bay and director Jonathan Libesman is going by the working title of Ninja Turtles. We know all too well where the “Mutant” bit went, but now it seems we’re also losing “Teenage.”

We haven’t been able to get a definite statement as to why this title change is occurring, and our sources are not 100% clear on whether or not the Turtles will indeed be adolescents.

One of our sources has said:

It seems to be driven by marketing. Think of John Carter and how Disney wouldn’t allow for a title with either “Princess” or “Mars”.

:facepalm:

I can see why they might make that decision. They saw the overwhelmingly positive reaction to making them alien turtles.

PS: I'm a fellow Niners fan. I heard a rumor that the 49ers were talking to Peyton Manning. Since were keeping our entire starting defensive lineup, that would've been a guaranteed recipe for the Super Bowl next year. I was so disappointed that he went to Denver.

this whole thing with the turtles stinks.

on the niners note. josh johnson will be your starting qb. if not at the first of the season before seasons end. he is better then smith and he is harbaughs boy.

Early Thirtysomething Ninja Aliens

I'm telling you guys, it's a hit!

Mid-life Ninja Aliens.

"They've come to Earth to buy Ferrarris... They ended up discovering the Ninja Path..."

This just in, Michael Bay has announced that the older aliens in his take on TMNT won't actually be turtles either.
Will there be ninjas? :eek:

He said there would be no fighting. They are more of a "spiritual ninja."

He did promise a bunch of explosions though.

:facepalm:

PS: I'm a fellow Niners fan. I heard a rumor that the 49ers were talking to Peyton Manning. Since were keeping our entire starting defensive lineup, that would've been a guaranteed recipe for the Super Bowl next year. I was so disappointed that he went to Denver.

Ah, shucks....GO BRONCOS! :headbang:

im just going to be happy for a new live action ninja turtle movie anyways, even with a new spin on it. I just hope it has some ties to the originals.

Ive been wishing for many years that they would make a new live action turtle movie and make it bloody and violent and give it a R-rating..

on the niners note. josh johnson will be your starting qb. if not at the first of the season before seasons end. he is better then smith and he is harbaughs boy.

That York niece should have told Harbaugh to stfu and get Manning on board. Her " We let Coach Harbaugh make the decisions related to the makeup of our team". She has more money than brains, and this major gaff cost the 9ers the Super Bowl.

CAL who thought harbaugh would get manning

That York niece should have told Harbaugh to stfu and get Manning on board. Her " We let Coach Harbaugh make the decisions related to the makeup of our team". She has more money than brains, and this major gaff cost the 9ers the Super Bowl.

Cal, seriously? Harbaugh did go and meet with Manning. The 49ers even added a couple of potential threat receivers. It seems it was Mannings decision to go with Denver/Elway for whatever reason.

Cal, seriously? Harbaugh did go and meet with Manning. The 49ers even added a couple of potential threat receivers. It seems it was Mannings decision to go with Denver/Elway for whatever reason.

This is what I was told:

Harbaugh: " you will run MY controlled Offense, and hand the ball off to RB Gore".

Peyton Manning: " I ain't here to hand the ball off 45 times a game. "

End story.

CAL who was shocked at Denver as his choice...