• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure time!

14 posts in this topic

Well, I went to the Annapolis Comic con. Very small show. Went to get the very limited Adventure Time limited to 200. They were only available if you bought a VIP package in advance. The promoter told me there were less than 100 sold, and plans on having 50 signed with a COA, meaning they can only get green labels, and he has no plan on selling any of the rest. This book should prove to be pretty rare! Also, most of the books have a small non color breaking corner ding making 9.8's even tougher!

Keep your eyes peeled!

Well, I went to the Annapolis Comic con. Very small show. Went to get the very limited Adventure Time limited to 200. They were only available if you bought a VIP package in advance. The promoter told me there were less than 100 sold, and plans on having 50 signed with a COA, making them green labels, and he has no plan on selling any of the rest. This book should prove to be pretty rare! Also, most of the books have a small non color breaking corner ding making 9.8's even tougher!

Keep your eyes peeled!

Do you know where I can contact him to get one of the 50? I really want to get a hold of this :D

Bought another adventure time #1 SDCC Pen Ward variant today. When I was walking away, one of the workers handed me a ticket for the auto session going on upstairs. There was only 15 mins left and he said go quick.

I got up there and there was only two people in front of me. I also had a reg cover I was going to sub to CGC with me.

I got up to Pen, told him he created a cool book, gave him my two books. He signed and did a little sketch on each. Didn't say a word to me. His BIG security guard was staring at me the whole time. I wish I could have gotten a CGC witness for these.

They are pretty cool though.

I have three of the 1:200 Annapolis Comic Con Variants. One for actually buying the VIP passes and two from people as they just walked in the door. I was like do you like Adventure Time, they said no and offered them 10 bucks :P. Each said yes.

Sold on on ebay for 150 the week after the comic and have two at CGC right now..Will definitely get pictures up on the grades when they return!!