• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Wolverine Edition

313 posts in this topic

Here is my entry:

David Finch Oil Painting for the Hero Initiative. I consider this the best sketch cover in my collection :)

Dec30th039.jpg

game over (worship)

not yet meh

70d5c609.jpg

Thanx for the kind words Arjuna. I'll go with my Sean phillips

Here is my entry:

David Finch Oil Painting for the Hero Initiative. I consider this the best sketch cover in my collection :)

Dec30th039.jpg

game over (worship)

not yet meh

70d5c609.jpg

Thanx for the kind words Arjuna. I'll go with my Sean phillips

love the Phillips! I dont even know how you picked one, the two Adam Kuberts are insane and the Neal Adams.... but man this LEINIL YU

wolvie_cover_commish_by_leinilyu-d3n2hgl.jpg

i may post a wolverine but i really dont see where it matters. no need to have a poll. lol that painted finch is the single nicest sketch i have ever seen.

not the best wolverine sketch. THE BEST SKETCH PERIOD.

i may post a wolverine but i really dont see where it matters. no need to have a poll. lol that painted finch is the single nicest sketch i have ever seen.

not the best wolverine sketch. THE BEST SKETCH PERIOD.

+infinity

While agree with dark prime that he is too bulky, that Finch is flat out gorgeous, and possibly one of the best sketches ever done! :applause:(worship)(worship)