• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic shops or forumites in Cleveland?

5 posts in this topic

I have been summoned to the mistake by the lake next weekend (the 12th) for the wedding of my best friend from high school. Turns out the wife will be a couple days late in following me, so I will have some time to kill and figured I might hit a couple comic shops on the way. I was planning on a crowbar and a cutting torch, but if somebody has other suggestions that would be great. thumbsup2.gif

Anybody know of decent shops in the area? Anybody want to help me set Cleveland back 20 years? tongue.gif

Collector's Warehouse was, the last time I was there, a fun "attic" kind of store.

I was there the last time I was in the area (2000). Definitely worth a look.

If they aren't going to the cons, North Coast Nostalgia might have the odd interesting thing.

There's also Kenmore (in Akron).

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Hey 'House,

Not a comic shop, but they carry many cool items (primarily toys and pop culture collectibles) that will cater to all your fanboy desires:

BIG FUN

1827 COVENTRY RD, CLEVELAND, OH 44118

Phone: (216) 371-4386

-Jim