• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #113 Anyone?

17 posts in this topic

Tough to say with a white cover like that, but I'd give it a 9.4 from what I can see. Possible 9.6, though the ULC front cover makes it iffy.

Very nice book David, NM/NM+ i would guess. It looks like it could grade higher, but when it comes to grading books above a NM+, that is not my strongpoint.

Very nice book David, NM/NM+ i would guess. It looks like it could grade higher, but when it comes to grading books above a NM+, that is not my strongpoint.

Thanks, Nik - Don't be too hard on yourself, I don't think it's CGC's strongpoint either! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks, Nik - Don't be too hard on yourself, I don't think it's CGC's strongpoint either! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That's a bold statement from a guy who graded that GS Man-Thing #1 a VF 8.0!!! stooges.gifwink.gif

bold/schmold - I was making a point.

hi.gif

It's not rocket science. However, there are many serious advantages to seeing hundreds of copies of the same issue!

As the Romans say: Magari!

foreheadslap.gif