• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How about DD #114?

14 posts in this topic

Of course, the bonus in this issue is the Shanna the She-Devil appearance - DD get's all the hot chicks!

laugh.gif

Shanna the She-Devil AND Man-Thing in one issue? YIKES! That's a keeper!

Of course, the bonus in this issue is the Shanna the She-Devil appearance - DD get's all the hot chicks!

laugh.gif

Shanna the She-Devil AND Man-Thing in one issue? YIKES! That's a keeper!

Nevermind that tramp BW! laugh.gif

OK - I am starting real grading exercises. I say 8.0. Slightly rounded BR corner. Three color breaking spine creases between the "Man Thing Stalks" slug ands the head of the guy DD is carrying. Color breaking staple tear at bottom or lower staple. Another slight possible color breaking crease along the black edge of the left spine between the top of the lower staple and the head of the guy DD is carrying. Possible color break on the very bottom edge of the book - left side - below the water ring of the arm of guy who DD is carrying. Possible solor breaking crease just to the left of Man-Thing's right elbow. Possible slight crinkling of the green MCG banner to the right of the comics code seal. Dot of yellow color loss causing a cyan dot to the lower right of the MCG green banner halfway between the comic code seal and the edge of the book.

OK - I am NOT trying to be a jerk. I have just decided to try to examine as much as I can, extrapolate as much as I can, and hopefully use the same criteria when grading my OWN books!

OK - I am starting real grading exercises. I say 8.0. Slightly rounded BR corner. Three color breaking spine creases between the "Man Thing Stalks" slug ands the head of the guy DD is carrying. Color breaking staple tear at bottom or lower staple. Another slight possible color breaking crease along the black edge of the left spine between the top of the lower staple and the head of the guy DD is carrying. Possible color break on the very bottom edge of the book - left side - below the water ring of the arm of guy who DD is carrying. Possible solor breaking crease just to the left of Man-Thing's right elbow. Possible slight crinkling of the green MCG banner to the right of the comics code seal. Dot of yellow color loss causing a cyan dot to the lower right of the MCG green banner halfway between the comic code seal and the edge of the book.

OK - I am NOT trying to be a jerk. I have just decided to try to examine as much as I can, extrapolate as much as I can, and hopefully use the same criteria when grading my OWN books!

Thanks Pov what you said!

Davidking623