• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like my new T-Shirt? MASK COMICS #1

12 posts in this topic

I think you should sell them on the boards. I'd buy one.

You should send him a scan of your copy :baiting:

What I SHOULD have done is maybe put MASK #2 on the back!

I was considering seeing if other boardies wanted one. I was also thinking of other Cole covers that I could do this to. I think if I can get a nice scan of Cap. Aero 26 I could put it on a blue shirt. Or maybe Startling Terror Tales 11 (spider cover) on a red shirt.

I'm not sure how much they would be, but I've got a guy who does this kind of thing for a living so if you're interested email me at: pmpknface@gmail.com and I'll start a list!

Cool?

Oh - and that image may very well have been October's copy. It was cleaned up a bit, but it COULD have been his. I forget where I snagged the scan - I just know it's not my copy (which is a complete but beat one).

Oh... I know that re-cre.... I've seen it before. The best part is the BLUE SMOKE that comes up! I love that! The flame on the re-cre is a bit cooler too. And should you ever want to part with it just email me!

I have a fairly unhealthy addiction to Cole covers. I think I have over 100 at this point, plus 4 cover proofs.

If anyone has any other cover ideas that would look good on a T lemme hear it! I was also thinking that this would make a good one, if I took off the green border. One of his totally underrated covers (in my opinion) even though it is a classic:

lb16.jpg

Is that Target scan from a proof? The colors are more than intense than I usually see. I agree that it's one of his better covers though I suspect people find the text box and the title along the left edge to be a bit distracting.