• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mice Templar

5 posts in this topic

Anyone reading Mice Templar? Probably one of the best modern comics ever made. Deep characters, compelling art, and an epic story line. It unfortunately has suffered from lateness and a lack of advertising but it is probably one of the most overlooked series in the modern era.

Yes it is an image book. I haven't gotten around to reading it but it does look very good. They have some really nice hardcovers out collecting the seriers. They are designed exactly the same as the WD and Chew hardcovers.

I read and taught vol. 1 when I was a high school teacher. It's based--in part--on Campbell's Hero of a Thousand Faces and Arthurian literature. What makes it such a solid series though is that it doesn't simply mimic these sources but also adds some uniques twists to the story line.

I have vols. 2.1 and 2.2 on my desk and as soon as I have the time, I'm going to be sitting down to devour them!