• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF! BA Horror, Thor, X-Men, ASM, TOD, Nick Fury, Invaders Recap p 34

360 posts in this topic

:news: Take all 4 Dr Strange Marvel Premiere's for $36.00 (thumbs u

- learn spells! :headbang:

- protect earth! :headbang:

- meet demons! :headbang:

- channel Lovecraft! :headbang:

- win a chance for a dream date with Cthulu! ???

- roll your 20 sided die more times than you can imagine and rack up an impressive (disem) body count while accumulating valuable experience points (thumbs u

Aliens vs Predator: Three World War #1-6

This series kicked (thumbs u Retail was $21.00. I've read it twice. Now you can enjoy it for cheap (thumbs u

$10.00

avp1.jpg

avp2.jpg

I shouldn't, but I can't resist your freebies. I'm learning how to run a fun sales thread from you...

:takeit:

Kramerica gave a sounding review of that AVP title and I was thinking about it all night since I saw it. Can't beat ten bucks and a free old comic for an afternoon of Alien reading. I only hope the Aliens aren't too owned by the Preds...

Kramerica gave a sounding review of that AVP title and I was thinking about it all night since I saw it. Can't beat ten bucks and a free old comic for an afternoon of Alien reading. I only hope the Aliens aren't too owned by the Preds...

It's good - I'm not going to ruin it for you but it takes the best of Robert Rodriguez' "Predators" movie and integrates it into the AVP universe. Cool stuff and even better art. I love Rick Leonardi's art - always have (thumbs u

Aliens vs Predator: Three World War #1-6

This series kicked (thumbs u Retail was $21.00. I've read it twice. Now you can enjoy it for cheap (thumbs u

$10.00

I shouldn't, but I can't resist your freebies. I'm learning how to run a fun sales thread from you...

:takeit:

(worship) Thanks! Awesome praise like that makes my day (thumbs u

Time to add another freebie incentive. For those that weren't here last night it sort of like FREE PARKING in Monopoly. If nobody makes a purchase in a few posts I add another freebie and the next to purchase something gets both freebies (thumbs u

So....

In honor of the upcoming Tim Burton/Johnny Depp homage to the best soap opera ever here's a Dark Shadows #15 in 4.5 or so for the next boardie who makes a purchase (thumbs u

shadows15.jpg