• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% OFF! BA Horror, Thor, X-Men, ASM, TOD, Nick Fury, Invaders Recap p 34

360 posts in this topic

:hi: catch anything?

I did. I was able to get out twice during the 4 day window. Then March went back to being.....March!

Any big lings?
Wow my mind is in the gutter right now. Hopefully the doctor can give you a shot for what you caught :wishluck:

I've missed you Joe :roflmao:

I did. I was able to get out twice during the 4 day window. Then March went back to being.....March!

Any big lings?
Wow my mind is in the gutter right now. Hopefully the doctor can give you a shot for what you caught :wishluck:

I owe you nine buck list something I want so I can pay you

Any big lings?

I owe you nine buck list something I want so I can pay you

Oh, there will be plenty tonight.

:applause::news: Claimed by JWK! (thumbs u

This will be like Monopoly. I'll keep filling up Free Parking with free comics until somebody buys something. When they buy they win. So, next person to buy something wins Dr Strange #10 about a 6.0

dr10.jpg

:news: Claimed by JWK! (thumbs u