• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wrestling - WWE/TNA/ROH/NJPW

82 posts in this topic

i cannot deal with WWE since 2004, got so bad, TNA has been awful since Hogan arrived, if i do watch any wrestling its normally ROH, but when there men move over to WWE they get ruined like Bryan Danielson and especially CM Punk who got so restricted on what he can do

I actually liked TNA a few years ago, especially much more than WWE. I have tried to watch it the past 2 weeks, but the guys they have on TV are awful

I agree. In the beginning, TNA was a different product than WWE. The wrestlers weren't all roided-up, they did very acrobatic maneuvers, and they weren't as soap opera-ish as the WWE. That all changed once they brought in the new management team to try and compete with Vince & Co. That was their fatal mistake. They were carving out a niche as a WWE alternative, but now are just a poor man's version