• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOC CGC Acolyte?

Is Boc a CGC Acolyte?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Is Boc a CGC Acolyte?

36 posts in this topic

The moderators have been notified. Prepare for your first strike. Threads started explicitly to bash other members are strictly prohibited. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey .head why don't you go start some useless threads that no one cares about except you? Better yet, FOAD.

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you read the part about self-defence in the statement of board rules, you POS? mad.gif

Let's review:

I called you a "23_29_106.gif", which lead to you calling me 893censored-thumb.gifhead & a POS....who should FOAD?

Enjoy your meltdown.......

The moderators have been notified. Prepare for your first strike. Threads started explicitly to bash other members are strictly prohibited. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey .head why don't you go start some useless threads that no one cares about except you? Better yet, FOAD.

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did you read the part about self-defence in the statement of board rules, you POS? mad.gif

Let's review:

I called you a "23_29_106.gif", which lead to you calling me 893censored-thumb.gifhead & a POS....who should FOAD?

Enjoy your meltdown.......

Blow me. boo.gif

Hey .head why don't you go start some useless threads that no one cares about except you? Better yet, FOAD. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Excessively graphic sexual references and/or images, particularly when used in an insulting manner toward other members, but also in general

But this post is ok LINK 893naughty-thumb.gif

I didn't start that thread you freaking insufficiently_thoughtful_person. "Threads started explicitly to bash other members are strictly prohibited". Understand? mad.gif

Hey .head why don't you go start some useless threads that no one cares about except you? Better yet, FOAD. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Excessively graphic sexual references and/or images, particularly when used in an insulting manner toward other members, but also in general

I was provoked so it was justified. Makes no difference, your first strike is on its way & I'm gonna be the one to get you 3 more after that. Then it's bye bye RS! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I was provoked so it was justified. Makes no difference, your first strike is on its way & I'm gonna be the one to get you 3 more after that. Then it's bye bye RS! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Provoked? 4_1_72.gif

Maybe RS is on to something......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Masking of strong profanity - finding ways to defeat the profanity filters put in place, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members. (i.e. typing "@ss" instead of the real word in order to circumvent the filters

From one of your post

Is that RS in the picture?
Nope, I don't see any doggy poo in the picture. 491439-poo.gif

Provoked? 4_1_72.gif

Maybe RS is on to something......... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The fact that you're siding with one of the forum's most moronic posters speaks volumes. Oh wait, you're in the "most moronic posters" category too. 27_laughing.gif

Then my "BOC is a Bum" thread is going to get me banned? sorry.gif

Don't worry bud, BOC Acolytes do not get banned. thumbsup2.gif

Hey, Strikefather? You might want to hold off on the victory dance... RS didn't do anything worse than anything you've already said to him (even BEFORE this thread)... so it's unlikely he'll be getting a strike.

Trust my wisdom in this matter.

:::GONNNNNNG:::