• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1, 4, DD 1, TOS 39, TTA 27, X-men 1 plus more - All CGC 8.0

102 posts in this topic

14 of the posted books are sold and 7 remain.

To recap what is left in the thread:

ASM 5 - $1,700

Hulk 3 - $2,300

Hulk 6 - 1,500

Journey into Mystery 85 - $2,000

Tales of Suspense 39 - $12,500

Four Color 9 - $6,500

Four Color 386 - $1,500

As of 5:11am EST I believe I have responded to all outstanding PMs.

Unless you have already sent me a PM or want to buy any of the seven remaining books in the thread or any Four Color Duck books I am no longer accepting PMs asking about books not posted in the thread. I appreciate the interest and have sold over 40 books for a decent amount of coin but I just do not have the time to deal with all the PMs.

If we have already been talking by PM by all means we can finish (and I hope we work out a deal) but no new comers - sorry.

After things have calmed down I may open another sales thread listing some sub $1,500 books and if there is anything still left from this thread (but I am hopeful the remaining 5 Marvels will still sell so if you are interested hit :takeit: )

ASM 5 - $1,700

ASM05CGC8OW.jpg

This is gonna hurt....

:takeit::shy:

I was just in the middle of typing up a message to you to let you know about this book. Knew you were hunting it.

Nice pick up, but my message was going to say that I was going to pick it up for you as a late b-day present. Too late!

ASM 5 - $1,700

This is gonna hurt....

:takeit::shy:

I was just in the middle of typing up a message to you to let you know about this book. Knew you were hunting it.

Nice pick up, but my message was going to say that I was going to pick it up for you as a late b-day present. Too late!

Well considering my birthday was 5 months ago.....

Thanks Steve. I'm glad to finally fill that hole.

Have never owned a #5 before and glad I'm buying if from a fellow Canadian (even though he lives in HK now)!