• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Color touch removal..possible?

9 posts in this topic

I was wondering is it possible to remove color touch if it's been added to a book? I'm looking at two different Avengers #1's and one just so happens to be graded higher but has slight color touch. I know it would get the purple label from CGC but was wondering if it could be removed and get the good ole' universal blue? (shrug)

Well, it's a PGX graded book. Only bad part. Sorry guys, just realized this should have been in the restoration forum. Is CGC capable of removing and grading universal if it's removed?

Well, it's a PGX graded book. Only bad part. Sorry guys, just realized this should have been in the restoration forum. Is CGC capable of removing and grading universal if it's removed?

CGC won't remove it.

But if you get a professional to do so - and he/she is successful - CGC will indeed give it a universal label.