• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale of the Ages for April - MORE GOLDEN AGE ADDED!!!

211 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 6.5

Old label goodness. Third Appearance of Spider-Man! 1st Vulture!!!

Overstreet value is $1769...

Last one sold for $2151! Snag this one for $1495!

asm2cgc6.5_front.jpg

Very tempting. Still available?

I believe it is .. re-cap near the top of the preceding page. (thumbs u The Vulture :acclaim:

The recap only went to page 7. I wasn't sure. I might have to crack open a piggy bank or 10.

I believe it is .. re-cap near the top of the preceding page. (thumbs u The Vulture :acclaim:

The recap only went to page 7. I wasn't sure. I might have to crack open a piggy bank or 10.

My piggy bank died because of this thread! I know the feeling, but you might as well join me. doh!

Amazing Spider-Man #2 CGC 6.5

Old label goodness. Third Appearance of Spider-Man! 1st Vulture!!!

Overstreet value is $1769...

Last one sold for $2151! Snag this one for $1495!

asm2cgc6.5_front.jpg

why, yes it is...

(thumbs u

My piggy bank died because of this thread! I know the feeling, but you might as well join me. doh!

:foryou:

You got some really nice books heading your way though!

:foryou:

You got some really nice books heading your way though!

(thumbs u

but what a glorious death!!

but what a glorious death!!

sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet!

:applause: