• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sale of the Ages for April - MORE GOLDEN AGE ADDED!!!

211 posts in this topic

Lovin' this thread, Wally! That USA Comics 1 is sooo sweet. It's been a while since you've had a "Sale of the Ages", but they're all very memorable. Simply awesome!

Thanks Rob...

Hey man are you going to make it to Heroes Con this year in Charlotte?

If not the NC Con is going to be in Durham this year in Nov and I should see you then.

_w

Thanks Rob...

Hey man are you going to make it to Heroes Con this year in Charlotte?

If not the NC Con is going to be in Durham this year in Nov and I should see you then.

_w

We've got a beach trip planned over the Heroes Con, so I'm going to miss it (again). But you can definitely count me in for the NC Con! I've been meaning to reach out to Tyler as well, and am itching to grab some more beignets at Rue Cler. Mmmm...!

Adventure Comics 97 CGC 8.5

Classic S&K cover with amazing colors.

2011 Overstreet says...$841 in VF+

It's all yours for $650!

adcomics97cgc8.5_front.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks this is the best priced book available anywhere? (shrug):applause:

I'm with you there. OK, this thread is killing me. I'm putting up some slabs so I can grab something here. How many more books are yet to come up Wally? Save something for me! Ok, I'd better get busy before this fun factory closes.