• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my 1st More Fun Comics

13 posts in this topic

Issues of more fun comics have long been on my most wanted list, but of course most of the issues are out of my price range except for in the lowest of conditions. A few weeks ago I happened upon an Ebay auction that had just begun and I threw down what I considered a low bid. After 6 day's imagine my surprise when I got the notice saying I had won it. I really hoped it would be as described since I have been getting beatin up buying raw books lately.

It just came today and to me it might as well be a 9.4 as I am very happy with the overal condition and the pages are white inside. So without further adeu....please grade my copy of more fun #124...... cloud9.gif

morefun124.jpg

morefun124bk.jpg

The scan really doesn't do this book justice, but this will be a definite submission for me to CGC. I think it's a solid 5.5 to 6.0 and I am 99% sure it won't come back any lower than that. The back cover does have some staining, but I still think it has enough to just make a run at a 6.0 with the GA factor and all.

Regardless of what the final grade ends up being.......I popped my More Fun cherry, and it will be a cherished addition to my collection.