• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller reselling my not yet closed auction

133 posts in this topic

Wait a minute! Are you telling me you didn't even check the serial numbers before all this?!?

Just cus it was another USM1 you assumed it was yours? Aren't there like hundreds of 9.6's?!?

Wow!

Yeah, I know. I saw the blurry scan, figured it was mine, and kinda flew off the handle before digging deeper.

All is not lost. You made me and others get a good laugh. :banana:

Do you have any other Ebay listings that you're looking to fly off the handle on and block your bidders? lol

I just want to thank the OP for helping take the attention off me and the epiphany thread. I was starting to feel really self conscious about it but this helps.

:baiting:

No problem. I was recently thinking to myself that everything I post here when I am trying to be funny gets little attention. Sort of like the bad comic on stage asking if the mic is on. Now when I wasn't trying to be funny, I end up making an of myself and score a seven page thread. This is NOT the kind of attention I wanted! :ohnoez:

Oh well...

On a side note, no response from the seller other than rejecting my retaliatory bid of $.99 on his book.

Epic :facepalm: Don't you think that you should of paid more attention to the book first? If I was him I would tell you to get lost!

It's comic books. If Beelzebub himself has a comic book that he wants at a price he thinks he can flip and make some money on, he'll manage to swallow his pride and place a bid on it. :gossip:

Why wouldn't you just say "Satan?" lol

Epic :facepalm: Don't you think that you should of paid more attention to the book first? If I was him I would tell you to get lost!

It's comic books. If Beelzebub himself has a comic book that he wants at a price he thinks he can flip and make some money on, he'll manage to swallow his pride and place a bid on it. :gossip:

Dice is trying to show you that he's not a novice theologian.

:devil:

Ha-Ha!

This was a crazy funny thread, I have a feeling this thread will be brought up for newbies for years to come!

Ha-Ha!

This was a crazy funny thread, I have a feeling this thread will be brought up for newbies for years to come!

I dont know. I think we need a BALLISTIC response from the buyer for this thread to become an all-time classic hm

Ha-Ha!

I dont know. I think we need a BALLISTIC response from the buyer for this thread to become an all-time classic hm

:wishluck: :wishluck:

Did anybody contact him and direct him to this thread?

Ha-Ha!

:wishluck: :wishluck:

Did anybody contact him and direct him to this thread?

Rabble rouser.

I was recently thinking to myself that everything I post here when I am trying to be funny gets little attention. Sort of like the bad comic on stage asking if the mic is on. Now when I wasn't trying to be funny, I end up making an of myself and score a seven page thread. This is NOT the kind of attention I wanted! :ohnoez:

Honestly you're handling the fallout pretty well, so credit to you

That said, let me drop off a pic I just found:

Svaigu-bilzu-megapaka-1.jpg

Yeah, aunt agatha would be pontificating about what big fat internet meanies we are like 50 posts ago so kudos to the OP lol

I just want to thank the OP for helping take the attention off me and the epiphany thread. I was starting to feel really self conscious about it but this helps.

No problem. I was recently thinking to myself that everything I post here when I am trying to be funny gets little attention. Sort of like the bad comic on stage asking if the mic is on. Now when I wasn't trying to be funny, I end up making an of myself and score a seven page thread. This is NOT the kind of attention I wanted! :ohnoez:

Oh well...

On a side note, no response from the seller other than rejecting my retaliatory bid of $.99 on his book.

If you are not voted Boardie of the Year 2012, there is even more wrong with these boards than most of us can comprehend. Great work, Z! (thumbs u

kudos to the op for sure. that said it would really make my work day go better if the other person had knowledge of this thread and came in full hot.

Oh yeah! This thread would hit 1,000 posts and make all-time board classic if the buyer comes in guns blazing :wishluck:

Alright, the big let down for the board and the undeserved resolution for me was this response from the other eBay guy:

"Its all good. Can I bid on your item?"

So... no epic thread for the ages. :sorry:

Wait a minute! Are you telling me you didn't even check the serial numbers before all this?!?

Just cus it was another USM1 you assumed it was yours? Aren't there like hundreds of 9.6's?!?

Wow!

Yeah, I know. I saw the blurry scan, figured it was mine, and kinda flew off the handle before digging deeper.

This thread is awesome, and kudos to Zuulioso for not freaking out at everyone here for giving him shlt over it.