• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay sigh check this out I am the "OREGON COLLECTION"

667 posts in this topic

Check this out

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OREGON-COLLECTION-CHEW-1-NM-MT-9-8-UNREAD-GEM-2nd-P-KIRKMAN-HOT-TV-SHOW-/260997940956?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3cc4b086dc#ht_2442wt_1163

"OREGON COLLECTION" -CHEW #1 NM/MT 9.8 UNREAD GEM 2nd P- KIRKMAN - HOT TV SHOW

We purchased 3000 comics from a long time collector from Oregon who recently passed away. These books are absolutely beautiful mostly with WHITE PAGES and guaranteed unrestored and complete. His wife informed us that he carefully picked the best copies which he purchased on a weekly basis and immediately bagged and boarded them. So these comics came from the printer to the store and never read. These would be the perfect candidates for CGC or PGX grading.

Selling entire collection of collectibles and antiques. All orders get shipped within 48 hours and packed securely.

All items come from a smoke free home and guaranteed to be authentic with NO RESTORATION.

We accept Paypal, Checks.

Thank you for looking at our auctions.

We will refund you if you are not happy with the item as long as it is returned in the same condition as we sent it.

I sold a person on the boards 10 issues of chew 1 2nd print. This is their eBay store. They have 9 listed here and one that just completed in live auction. Pretty interesting that they are listing them off false like this. Also they were kind enough to use my scan in the listing that I posted here on the boards. I wasnt aware that I have a dead husband...

It doesn't say that the person selling it is in Oregon...just that they "bought" them off some dead guy in Oregon.

Still.... makes me want to get out of the hobby living in this state :P

she, and I guess so. Idk after all I am a noob.

She got in trouble here about 6 months ago. Went on my avoid at

all costs list at that time.

Man,lately I have put a few people on ignore.Guess one more wont hurt. doh!

This *IS* the Friday Thread you were looking for. hm

jedi.jpg

:roflmao:

Seriously though, that's messed up.

I bought a few books from her off eBay right before she joined here and everything went great. I recommended her to a few people and their deals went well. Then though, I seem to remember something about her having problems selling to boardies. This though is really messed up! To buy them from you and before they are even delivered using a dead guy story to sell them is low!

To refresh my memory I went through her posts to find her posts in the probation thread.

She was put on the probation thread after sending a package to a boardie and it never arrived. The boardie had sent her a PM before she shipped telling her that his paypal addy was wrong and giving her his new addy. She shipped it to his old addy and then kept telling him that she had delivery confirmation. She then removed herself from the probation thread and added him.

I can understand an address mistake and I can kinda understand a new person not understanding how the probation list is managed but I could never understand why someone would repeatedly insist they had confirmed delivery after repeated PMs stating the address was incorrect.

I'm wondering if this transaction is probation worthy because someone who is willing to lie on ebay will lie anytime they think they can get away with it.

yea I have no idea, I mean I have made mistakes on eBay before. Such as stating that New Mutants 98 was the 1st Bane. Obvious cut and paste auction from my Vengeance of Bane 1 auction. But the fact that it was posted in the title is what made me bring it up.

Kinda wrong i think. I have seen a few of these listings oregon collection I thought it was BS right away. The only reason i ever saw it is beacuse always looking for more chew. Which has been hard because has a few chews that i need.